Information on the processing of personal data collected
In accordance with art. 13 of Regulation (EC) 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data
CUSTOMER ANALYTICS ITALIA SRL (hereinafter referred to as the “company” or the “owner”), with registered offices in VIA OTTAVIO REVEL 16 10121 Torino (TO) Italy, VAT 11623420012, acting as the data controller, informs – pursuant to art. 13 of the European regulation 679/2016 – on the protection of personal data (“GDPR”) concerning the processing of personal data that will be made by the Company itself.
- Type of data processed
The company is the holder of the personal data communicated and/or entered on our website and/or provided in any other way by the user and include: company name, name and surname, social security and other identification numbers, bank account, postal address, email. Also, we receive, collect and store any information entered on our website, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the user’s computer to the Internet.
We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. Other personally identifiable information collected by the owner could include: comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
The website only shows the Company information and services. It is not an e-commerce; therefore, no online transaction is possible.
- How we collect information?
The data are collected when users send messages through the contact form of the website, when they subscribe to the newsletter, when they communicate with the Company by email or by any other contact given by the Company itself. This personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
- Purpose of the processing
The data processing is carried out by the company for the following purposes:
- to provide and operate the Services;
- to provide Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- to be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages.
- to comply with any applicable laws and regulations with particular regard to commercial, accounting and fiscal obligations.
- Processing method
The data will be processed by the company with electronic and manual systems according to the principles of fairness, loyalty and transparency required by the relevant legislation on the protection of personal data and protecting the privacy of the data subject via technical and organizational security measures to ensure an adequate level of safety.
- Website data storage
Our website is hosted by the hosting provider GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC. https://www.godaddy.com/legal/agreements/privacy-policy
- Data storage
The data provided by the person concerned will be processed for a duration:
- Start date: 17/06/2019
- Policy duration: policy determination period
- Description of policy determination period: the obligation of conservation policy is conditioned by the existence of business relationship with the website user and data retention provisions, accounting and fiscal obligations. The persistence of information in the system is indefinite.
- Communication, dissemination and transfer of data
The data will be processed, except to the necessary extent, by authorized personnel, properly trained and instructed, and other third parties providing services to the Company and carrying out data processing on behalf and on instruction of the latter as data processors. In case of disclosure, recipients can be: suppliers, customers, carriers, forwarders, agents, professionals collaborating with the Company to fulfil the obligations required. There are no specific recipients to whom the data may be communicated.
In the performance of its ordinary activities, details of the data may be disclosed to persons endowed with the right to control, revise and certify the activities performed by the owner, consultants and freelancers in the context of judicial and fiscal assistance services in the event of corporate operations for which it is necessary to evaluate the company’s assets, organizations and Government departments, as well as to persons entitled by law to receive such information, Italian and foreign authorities as well as other public authorities for purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations, or for the fulfilment of the obligations assumed and arising from the contractual relationship, including for defense in court. The collected data will not be transferred outside the EU.
- Profiling activities and/or automatic processing
The data collected will not be subject to profiling activities or automatic processing.
- Cookies and other tracking tools
- Further topics related to treatment of data
There is no EU representative for the holder.
There is no joint holder to the treatment/s in question
- Full name: Daniele Casuccio
- DPO: It is not expected the appointment of a DPO/RDP to the treatment/s in question
- Rights of the data subject
The interested party can exercise, with regard to the processing of data described here, the rights foreseen by GDPR (arts. 15-21), including:
- receive confirmation of the existence of data and access to their content (access rights);
- update, modify and/or correct the information (right of reply);
- ask for the cancellation or limitation of data processed unlawfully, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to oblivion and right to limitation);
- oppose processing (right of objection);
- propose complaint authority (authority for the protection of personal data www.garanteprivacy.it) in case of violation of the regulations on the protection of personal data;
- receive a copy in electronic form of the data relating to him as Concerned, when such data were made in the context of the contract and ask that these data are transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights, you can contact the holder of the treatment as follows:
- Request: certified e-mail.
- Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
To contact us, the data subject must include name, email/postal address and/or telephone number(s) to ensure that the request will be handled correctly.